The theme for Father's Day this year was Super Heros.
Here they are posing with all the stuff they made for daddy for Father's Day.
First, the card.
Then a story book.
With illustration.
The story.
Nathan's version.
Of course a Super Hero needs his Super Hero box.
The box is filled with such great goodies like Hero Juice, Secret Identity Bar, Jerky, Hero Nosh,...
For the final touch, the boys and mommy got daddy a new drill.
It was a great Father's Day!










6 comments:
That's pretty awesome!! :) Nice job, Boys!
I probably should have added that it was with the help of Ms. Auri.
You forgot the talking frame!! :) I guess that would be kind of hard to capture in picture form! :) They sound adorable though!
We should also add that Ms. Auri writes the stories exactly as the boys say them... :) So if they say "Once upon a time there WERE someone named Captain Dad", that is what I write. :)
Haha, you are right Auri. I do have the frame in my office though. They ask about it every day when I leave for work to make sure I remember to take it. I had to explain to them that I just leave it at the office so that I don't have to bring it back and forth.
Post a Comment