Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Smile and say Chuck E. Cheese!!!

So the Li family had a new experience: Chuck E Cheese. I have to be honest..I had no idea what it was other than a place that serves pizza. Will had been there years ago so he had a better idea. The boys were invited to Bryce Motycka's two year old birthday party so we started the day by practicing "Happy Birthday Bryce!!" :-)

When we arrived I think Christopher was a little overwhelmed and Nathan was in heaven. Christopher took some time to warm up to the little car rides and all the noise. Nathan saw the big truck and decided this was for him. We had a wonderful time celebrating Bryce's birthday with him and his wonderful family. The boys are axiously awaiting another trip to see Chuck E. Cheese (the big mouse) and ride all the little cars.

Here are some pictures from our adventure.

Nathan says "Cheeeeeese!"


Time to drive!

Hanging with Chuck E. Cheese

Helicopter Bike!


Road Trip!



1 comment:

pc said...

second to last picture: good job Nathan! keeping those eyes on the road:)