The boys also had their 9 month pediatrician appointment this last week.
Christopher has now bypassed his brother: He currently weighs 18lbs 15oz; head circumference 17 3/4 inches, and length is 28 inches. Nathan is now the little guy. Nathan weighs 18lbs 11oz, head circumference 18 inches, and length 27 inches. This actually puts both boys in the 10-25 percentile but the pediatrician told us this is normal. The boys have been really lengthening out and thinning out. These little ones never stop moving so despite eating everything that is put in front of them....they burn it all off. I keep hoping this will rub off on me too!! haha The pediatrician told us we will probably see a fairly large growth spurt in the very near future which will put us back closer to the 50th percentile. We just continue to feed them until they tell us they are done. I guess we will need to add on filet mignon to the menu!! The best part of the peds appt: they told us the boys are absolutely perfect. We already knew that but it is so nice to hear it from an outside party!!! Next visit....the dreaded 12 month appointment....tons of immunizations. I just hate to even think about it. I know it is important to keep them safe from the terrible diseases out there but man, we both worry so much each time they have to go through the different series of immunizations.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment