Christopher now has one of his two front teeth! Well, at least just a little of his front tooth..we can feel it when he will actually let us check it out but we really can't see it yet. Nathan continues to slobber buckets and buckets but no front teeth yet! The boys have again proven they love swimming and have no fear of daddy throwing them up in the air. I guess I have all the fear the boys have not developed since I think my heart was jumping out of my chest each time one of the boys was flying through the air.
Our last posting was on June 8th and today is June 22nd. The last two weeks have just flown by. The boys continue to grow like weeds and are coming up with new tricks on a daily basis. Christopher is now clapping, waving, and raising his arms in the air like he is saying " I am the champion!!". Nathan just started clapping a little bit and also "raises the roof". For all the past dancers in the 90's that is when you put both hands in the air and go "whoop whoop!!". Ok, so I tried...maybe we can get it on video to help make the point. Nathan is very proud of his new accomplishment. I believe Nathan has finally figured out when to use "Mama" and "Babba"correctly instead of randomly yelling these words out. It is so awesome when he looks right at me and says "Mama!!" He has also figured out when we are shopping in Costco that if he yells Mama he will get more cheerios. Christopher has been babbling and is able to say mama and babba but has not taken that last step of assigning these labels to us. I am sure this is just weeks away. Both boys continue to chase the cats although the cats know how to stay clear of the strong little fingers that do not hesitate to pull out a clump of hair. Molly is blind so she periodically will lose some hair since she can not hear them coming. Once the boys figure out how to be quiet when they are hunting Molly then I have a feeling this poor cat will have very few areas that actually have fur. The cats do get a little revenge. They will come up and lay in front of the gate just out of reach of the boys. The boys just have to smile and talk to the cats but as hard as they try to climb the gate, shake the gate, and tear down the gate...they just can't get to them. I really think I heard Maverick laughing out loud the other day. (psychosis from cutting most chocolate out of my diet) The boys also have figured out how to drop toys through the cat walk down the stairs so we have to go on a search and rescue mission to find all the balls, rattles etc. that find their way down the stairs.
We have discovered the best bribery for shopping are CHEERIOS!!! All we have to do is keep them loaded up and our shopping experiences have become much easier. They also stay very entertained by launching the bottles as many times as possible to see if I will pick them up or some very nice random shopper who finds the bottle rolling down the aisle.
Will had his first father's day this Sunday. The boys bought him a grill which he will pick up as soon as he has a spare second and the car does not have a stroller in it. Will is a wonderful daddy and it is just awesome to see the boys' faces light up when he walks up the stairs each evening.
This coming Saturday I am hoping we can get a hair cut for Nathan. Will continues to threaten to shave Maverick if I cut Nathan's hair. Since Nathan periodically has hair that falls into his eyes, hopefully the haircut will be approved without leading to torturing the cat. Christopher continues to work on growing hair. Good news..he has more hair than his Uncle Brian but he is still working hard to get rid of the spike look.
Have a great night!!
Love
Robin, Will, Nathan, and Christopher
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment