Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funny Faces

At times we get some pictures of the boys that really make us laugh. We don't know if they realize what they are doing, but we really enjoy it. Here are a few...with our commentary of course.

Christopher says, "Yo Bro, who are you looking at?"


Nathan is quite excited to get his picture taken.

Here piggy, piggy, piggy...

What do you want me to do?


Knocking on wood.

Time for yogurt.


Double Apple! This may not make too much sense to many of you, but Nathan is signing for apple, except he is doing it on both cheeks. I guess it is his way of yelling "I WANT AN APPLE!"

Hello? Grandma?


Christopher decides to share some of his yogurt with Nathan.




We didn't have the heart to tell Nathan he is holding the phone upside down. He looks like he is having too great of a conversation.

No, seriously, what do you want me to do?!

The brothers sharing a seat.

Then on their own.


There you go. Hope you enjoyed them.

2 comments:

pc said...

hehe of course I did :)

phoebe said...

this is one of my favorite posts.