Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nathan laid an egg

So I thought my last post was going to be my last posting for a while that include bodily issues. Well tonight Nathan decided he should not be left out of the nasty stories. Back to the bath again. Same story as last post but this time I was putting Christopher's diaper on after the bath. (note: I always put Christopher's diaper on first because he is our fireman) Nathan was running butt naked all over the room screaming his head off. I looked back one time and he was bent over picking something up or just practicing his skills at mooning me...not sure which. The next time I turned around there was a nice "egg" on the floor. I will let you use your imagination for this one. I am really looking forward to potty training now. Double nasties back to back....too hard on this old bird. :-)
Have a great Memorial Day and wear sunscreen if you are heading to the beach!!!

1 comment:

pC said...

okay so as gross as these are i was SUPER excited to see that there was another post :DD heheh.