Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun Pictures

Here are some fun pictures of the boys from the last couple of weeks.

Wait, you mean you didn't want me to tear up the toilet paper?

Got Yogurt?



Let me mesmerize you with my eyes.


Where are the keys?




What kind of trouble can I get into now?!

Yummm...I love my noodles.




Remember that movie "Big" with Tom Hanks? Well, that's what happened to Will.


Our little couch potatoes.


Christopher's bad hair day. I don't think he was impressed with getting his picture taken.



4 comments:

phoebe said...

Oh my goodnesss! I didn't realize how much taller they were until i saw the couch potato pictures!. Their soo long...!

O.O

phoebe said...

oh and they totally could be the poster kids for yogurt.

Unknown said...

They are getting BIG! When I see them next time, they will be potty train and talk!

Rachel said...

I just can't believe what a whirlwind your life has been in the last two years! Its great to see all the pictures of the little men.