Oh my! Is the only thing I can come up with. The Dynamic Duo just can't catch a break right now. The boys kicked the strep throat only for Christopher to start vomiting all over the place on Monday. Our nanny and absolute life saver deserves the gold medal since she was the lucky one to get the first round early in the afternoon. Just to add to the fun, the cat decided to leave a nasty tootsie roll on the floor for the boys to find. Welcome to the Li household. I think I probably say this at least 1o0 times a week, Valerie is our angel. :-) Christopher seemed to perk up after Will and I got home from work, at least long enough to tell us he was hungry. He at a nice dinner and drank tons of milk only to spew it all over his bed as we put him down for the night. I was also fighting this bug and trying to deal with nausea and trying to clean up the mess was a challenge but I made it. Luckily our little guy woke up very hungry the next morning but feeling much better. And then.....Will was the next winner of the killer GI virus. He has been sick for 2 days and is now just fighting the headache due to dehydration. Nathan didn't want to be left out of the family fun so he started looking sick today and sure enough....fever: 102.3. Luckily no GI bug yet so I am wondering...is this yet another bug entering the Li household? I covered the house in Lysol today and said prayers hoping that would scare all the evil little bugs away. So for any of our faithful readers out there: during your bedtime prayers...put a good word in for the Li family...we would love to have at least a healthy week (or two) :-)
On the bright side: we did get our family pictures done this last weekend. Nathan was the ham and Christopher decided to play a game...he would turn his face away from the camera every time she tried to take a shot. Oh well....I guess his two year old pictures will be of the back of his head. Our photographer, Kristen Balcita, is a miracle worker so I have faith she found a way to catch him a few times. I can't wait to see the proofs!!
Well, off to bed to hopefully get a good nights sleep in hopes of all of us finally getting healthy again!!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a period of time where we went through this too, sick sick sick for like months it felt like. It does end, I don't know why or how, but then it all fades into memory and you hope to never have to do that again....
Post a Comment