So Part IV of the Kansas trip blog is a bit of a hodge podge of a few different things.
First is a set of pictures from Nu Way Cafe. Nu Way is a fast food restaurant based in Wichita, that has been open since 1930 and is famous for its loose meat sandwiches and root beer. It's good stuff and a place we always stop at when we visit Wichita. This year, the boys got to experience Nu Way for the first time and they seemed to like it.

3 comments:
:)
i'm impressed at all the updates! :) keep it upp
No idea who reads this site now other than you. But I've decided to add more details to the post so that whenever we get around to making a printed copy we will have more details to the pictures when the boys are older. :-)
:) I support the detail idea. It helps when trying to remember things from long ago.
It's okay. I'm a loyal reader :] hehe
Post a Comment