Can you believe it? Our boys are 3 months old tomorrow!!!! Everyone keeps telling us how fast time flies and I am a true believer! It seems like yesterday when we were holding little 5 pound babies all swaddled up and wondering if they were ever going to do anything other than sleep, eat, and poop. As you can tell from our postings, the boys have really started to show personalities and are doing much more than sleeping, eating, and pooping although this is still an important part of the day. :-) We have weighed the boys on our scales and can report they are both weighing in over 13 pounds so you can tell they are not missing any meals!
Christopher has been awarded most changed baby for the month of November. The beginning of November Christopher was tracking us a little and would smile mainly when he had gas. Well, it is amazing what changes you will see in a month. He is now tracking everyone and smiles and giggles all the time. He has been so sweet in the middle of the night....I am bleary eyed and dead dog tired and he will just look at me and laugh and grin while I am changing his diaper. What a way to have a 3am wake up call huh? He also loves playing patty cake. I know, who would have thought I would be singing patty cake all day long but alas, it has happened. This seems to be one of Christopher's favorites along with dancing to the 80's music. Beware...if you ever stop by in the middle of the day you might witness me dancing to the 80's (I can't dance to save my life) but the boys love it and they do not know how bad I really am!!
Nathan has been awarded "TV hound" for the month of November. About a week ago I noticed he was much quieter than normal. I realized he had discovered the TV and was having a great time watching it. As you all can tell, Nathan is basically "Mini Me" for Will physically. I can now report he is also going to be a huge football fan just like his daddy. He will sit there and watch football and kick his little legs in excitement. How can a 3 month old already get excited about football? Well, I guess he got that from both of us. :-) Good news is that he was cheering when the Cowboys were losing last night so I have to say....he has good taste in teams!! I have put both daddy and Nathan on notice though....TV privileges have now ended...we have more educational things to do vs frying brain cells watching TV. (I have to be "MEAN MOMMY")
I am starting to prepare myself for returning to the working world in January. I have changed jobs and will now be working for the University of Florida as an Assistant Professor. We have hired a wonderful Nanny, Valarie, who already has fallen in love with the boys and does a wonderful job with them. We feel very fortunate to have found Valarie since she has TONS of experience caring for multiples. God has really blessed us so much this year and I am just amazed at all the different prayers that have been answered.
Well, off to help the boys with tummy time. Before long we will be reporting they are crawling, running etc. and then let the fun begin. I have to be quite honest....I am really enjoying this time where we can lay them in one spot and they stay there. I am sure I will be looking back on this time when I have a spare second and wish they would stay in one spot again. :-)
Have a great day!!
Love
Robin, Will, Nathan, and Christopher
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I laughed so much reading your blogs. Thanks for the laugh.
Matt
Post a Comment