So, here I go again...tempting fate! The boys have slept through the night 3 nights in a row!! The first night I was up pacing and checking on them every 30 minutes but last night I only would wake up about every hour after 3am..check the monitor to make sure they are still there, and then go to back to sleep. I can honestly say I feel like a new person since I think last night was more sleep than I have had since I was 14 weeks pregnant and getting up every 2 hours.
The boys had their first official play date today with one of their many future girlfriends, Carlie Kesgen. She is 4 months old, outweighs them by about 3lbs and also is much taller than them. It was pretty funny to see them up next to her since they looked like little munchkins. Carlie was 10lbs when she was born so the boys are doing a pretty good job catching up. It will be interesting to compare the sizes in another 6 months or so. Christopher received his first kiss on his forehead and he returned the favor. :-) HOW CUTE!! Nathan slept through most of the play date until it was time to eat so he missed out on the kisses. I did ask the boys to look away when she was getting her diaper changed.
The boys continue to develop a taste for bananas since they have now mastered the rice cereal twice daily. We get a good laugh at the disgusted faces they give us when we are feeding the bananas. Hopefully this will change soon. I think they would prefer a steak instead but they will have to keep working on growing teeth first. Will and I have decided to attempt to make baby food which should be an experience. We will keep you updated..it should be a great challenge!! As all the faithful blog readers know....I tend to always discuss poo. Well, here we go again.....we were warned that the poo would get nasty when the kids started cereal. Man...that is an UNDERSTATEMENT! Will and I have both been temporarily blinded by some of the stench that has come out of these little ones. How in the heck can so much nasty stuff come out of something so cute? I am sure we will continue to ask this question as we continue to add more fuel to the fire. I promise not to post any pictures but I do have to tell you....I did take a picture one day and sent it to Will's cell phone just so he didn't feel left out of the fun during one of Christopher's more memorable poos. I know...I'm disgusting but I got a good laugh while I sent it. :-) (Technology is great!!)
On that note...I guess I better check my new obsession....facebook. (It is Will's fault)
Have a great weekend!
Love
Robin, Will, Christopher, and Nathan
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey it does get better as they eat more variety.... but it will always be poo.
Post a Comment