So we have now began the stressful doctor's visits that include vaccinations. I can quite honestly say that this first experience was a little harder on mom and dad vs the kids. Nathan, as you know is our screamer, took it well but let everyone know he did not appreciate a needle in each leg. Christopher on the other hand, true to his personality so far, cried briefly and then just looked around. Christopher was probably already trying to determine the chemical structure of each of the vaccines he was receiving since he really is our thinker. We were so worried about the possible fevers and fussiness but overall, the boys did well with a few doses of Tylenol and a lot of TLC which they are very accustomed to receiving. Next set of the dreaded shots are in 2 months so we can relax for a little while.
Weight report: Nathan continues to be our heavy weight and now weighs 11lbs 6 oz on Friday November 14th. Christopher is our light weight but is really making a run for the heavy weight title weighing 11lbs 2 oz. I make note of the date of the weights since yesterday they decided it was time to eat EVERY HOUR. These feedings were not just snacks either! It really did feel like they both gained another pound when I picked them up this morning. :-) I have been trying to triple the amount of water I am drinking since they are finding a way of sucking all fluids out of me on a daily basis. I can not even imagine what our grocery bill is going to be on a weekly basis when these little ones are teenagers! :-)
Mom report: I found a way to ask my MILLION questions during the appt. I think the pediatrician thinks I am a little crazy with some of the questions I come up with as I search the web but at least I relax a little when he confirms, along with everyone else, that green poo is normal. I know...I see to always talk about poo....can I blame this on new Mommy brain?
Well, Nathan just heard me typing and decided it's time to eat so til next time!!
Love
Robin, Will, Christopher, Nathan
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment