We had a HUGE day yesterday!! The boys are now big enough to ride in our jogger stroller! This stroller, compliments of Grandma Jeannie and Grandpa Larry, is the MACDADDY of all strollers!! The boys even have speakers where they can listen to their IPOD while we walk! To be quite honest....the kids are not that excited about this right now. Nathan actually screamed bloody murder as I was strapping him in but he got over it as we started walking. Now, on the other hand, I am more excited than anyone should be about a stroller. I dreamed of running with this stroller the whole 10 weeks on bedrest and for the last 9 weeks while waiting for the boys to get big enough. I really thought I was WAY out of shape from the pregnancy and bedrest since I was always out of breath from just a mile of walking....well, now I realize that yes, I am still way out of shape but the LIMO (the double stroller which holds the car seats) is really heavy! So, if you plan on visiting in any time soon, BEWARE you might be roped into walking with me and the boys!!
Ok, so little things like this are big news in the LI household but what can I say?? :-)
Pictures of the boys in the MACDADDY stroller will be posted soon!!
Love
Robin, Will, Christopher, and Nathan
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there.
I have been reading the posts for a while now, and it is really fun to watch the boys growing.
It never seems to work out to stop by and go walking. I have been trying to go walking with the trips lately too, but life keeps getting in the way.
iPods? I had a rock and a stick until I was 13 and felt very fortunate to have them!
Post a Comment