Today was a very busy day for the boys. Everyone in the pharmacy held a baby shower for the boys since the bedrest order came so quickly and so early in the pregnancy. In a way, I think it is pretty awesome to have a shower after the babies are born so everyone can meet them! The boys had the opportunity to meet a huge group of awesome people that I have worked with for many years and who also sent many words of encouragement and prayers during our scary time on bedrest. I also explained to the boys this is where they worked for the first 26 weeks of their existence so basically they are junior pharmacists. haha
Mom's stomping ground for last 7 years: Shands Jacksonville

I do have to say the boys were very good since they mainly napped the entire time which allowed us to visit and enjoy the day. There was a HUGE chocolate cake which I of course had to sample. Based on how wild the kids were when we were trying to put them to bed at night....I think they not only enjoyed it via the breast milk but also enjoyed the sugar high!!
We all really enjoyed our afternoon and thanks to all who came to the shower and organized the shower.
Our busy week likely continues tomorrow as we might go to Carl and Lori Kesgen's house to meet Carlie who was born about 2 weeks after the boys and then if everyone is holding it together and I have enough guts....we might try going to WalMart or Target...yikes.
Happy Friday to everyone!
Love
Robin, Will, Nathan, and Christopher
1 comment:
It was so nice to see you again and finally get to meet the boys in person. although i feel like i know them so well just from this blog. i will be by to visit soon so i can hold them.
I look forward to reading more.
Love, Carrie Ivey
Post a Comment