Friday, April 3, 2009

Climbing but not crawling yet!

So another week has passed and the dynamic duo are still fairly stationary. Both boys have mastered the crawling stance but have not figured out their arms and legs will move. It is pretty fun to sit there and watch them freeze in the crawling pose and just look around. I imagine both are thinking..."I know this is what Jack did and he moved...why can I move??" Christopher is showing that he has quite a temper when he gets frustrated. He will get in his "superman" pose and just scream bloody murder since he is not able to move. Nathan also will show his frustration periodically but he seems to be a little more relaxed most of the time. It is just amazing how different these little guys are. The both have two things in common...they love to climb all over mom and dad and they LOVE to pull hair. They pull each other's hair, my hair, Will's hair, and the favorite hair pulling of all is pulling the CAT's hair! Poor Maverick. Will has been helping the boys chase the cat. Maverick is dreaming of the quieter safer days before the boys were here. The boys just laugh and absolutely love every chance they get to pluck another clump of hair out of that poor animal.

Since I have had to work the last two weekends, Will was "Daddy of the Year" and hit the garage sales to find some walkers for the boys. He was very successful and the boys are now enjoying practicing walking. Who knows...maybe they will just skip the crawling stage and go straight to walking.

6 days from now the boys will be 7 months and as I have said before...it seems like yesterday when they were just 5lbs each and now are 17+ lbs. They are wearing 9 and 12 month clothes and are already starting to grow out of these!!!

Will and I love reflecting over the last 7 months and laugh at all the different experiences we have had so far. I can honestly say, becoming parents and having the most incredible opportunity to nurture these two fabulous little boys is obviously the best gift God could ever give us.

Have a great weekend!!!
Love
Robin, Will, Christopher and Nathan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not just hair... glasses and ear rings too...