
For those of you who don't know me, I am Ralph and I have been with mom (Robin) for over 12 years now. I used to be known as Maverick, but thankfully, once my dad (Will) came into the picture he gave me a much better name. Everytime my mom calls me Maverick, I think of Top Gun...you know the scene in the bar when Tom Cruise is trying to pick up Kelly McGillis and introduces himself as "Maverick" and Kelly responds, "Did your mother not like you?"
Anyways, I'm basically second in command here. Dad is clearly the alpha of this household, but I can get mom to do whatever I want so I am obviously beta. Then there is my sister, Molly (pictured below). She's like the stinky kid in school. I'm pretty sure she is also blind since I see her regularly running into walls and doors. She is lowest on the totem poll, although she can get mom to do whatever she wants on a fairly regular basis too, so maybe mom is really the lowest. All I know is, they are both below me.

So I hear about these twins that are coming soon and I noticed that mom and dad have bought a bunch of new things for them and even devoted an entire room for them that they are calling the "nursery." I hope they stay up there since I don't do well with short humans. I'll be curious to see where they rank in this family. I mean after all, I don't expect them to affect me in anyway and I will still get all of mom and dad's attention that I get now...right?!
This whole pregnancy thing has been really interesting. I used to be able to curl up with mom no problem, but now she has developed this bump by her tummy. Then what gets really weird is that when I lay on her tummy, it moves! I'm not sure what to make of it, but it certainly is weird.
Well, once the twins are here, I'll be checking in every once in a while to let you know what is going on. Until, then.
Ralph
No comments:
Post a Comment