So we ended up staying an extra night for precautionary reasons because the twins were losing too mcuh weight. Fortunately, after Thursday night and some regimented feeding sessions, the twins gained weight and were allowed to go home Friday morning.
Here is a picture of Nathan (aka Baby A or what I would like to be his nickname, Babyboya) in the car seat as we are waiting for discharge.
Here is a picture of Christopher (Baby B).
Tomorrow morning, the boys have an early morning appointment to make sure their levels of jaundice haven't increased, but after that, we should be able to start settling into a routine. We'll continue to add pictures.
Until then...
Will, Robin, Nathan, Christopher
1 comment:
Robin and Will-
Your boys are beautiful!!!!
I'm sure that Jeanne and Larry are just crazy about them. I'm looking forward to more information on your blog, and pictures,of course!
You are all in my prayers!
Alice
P.S. - I found a picture of you when you were about 12 or 13, and came to help Mom and Dad with Sara - it is really cute!
Post a Comment