So after Friday arrived with the twins still safely in her tummy at 35 weeks, the doctor said that Robin was basically free to do whatever she wanted and no longer needed to be on bedrest. After being on bedrest for over two months, she was definitely suffering from cabin fever and very excited about the prospect of joining the world of the living again.
Friday night, she enjoyed a night out with the girls at a nice Italian restaurant down the road. With a table of pregnant women and moms that finally had a night out on the town without kids, I'm sure it was very interesting.
Saturday, we went to the beach for breakfast and to check out the waves that Tropical Storm Hanna had created as it was going up the east coast.

Later that afternoon, Robin's good friend Rachel arrived from Houston, so we got to spend Saturday and Sunday hanging out with Rachel.
On Sunday, Robin decided she wanted a little more activity, so she decided to fire up the lawnmower.
So you might ask...what was I doing at this time? Naturally, enjoying a nice cold beer.

I'm submitting this picture as part of my application package for Husband of the Year.
So now as we enter Week 36, the official twins watch has started. We're not sure when they will arrive, but we are excited to see them once they get here.
Until next time...
Will, Robin, Baby B, and Baby A
P.S. For anyone who wants to see the twins Uncle Mo throw his first career NFL touchdown pass, here is a link to the video...http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80a96ae0&filter=cant-miss-plays&categoryId=featured
Yep...after I finished my beer, I went inside to watch me some football.
1 comment:
Loving it! Will, you better enjoy your downtime right now, because your world is about to be rocked! And in such a wonderful, yet exhausting way! Many prayers going out to the Li family!!
Post a Comment